RSVP FOR EVENTS
To RSVP for a meeting hosted by SAPRAA, click on RSVP NOW below, and fill in the form with the required information.
21 April 2023
23 June 2023
25 August 2023
17 November 2023
Terms & Conditions
1.SAPRAA is a non-profit organization.
2.No invoice can be issued by SAPRAA. Should an invoice be required to facilitate payment, please complete the Pro-forma template and submit to your finance department as necessary.
3.No V.A.T. is involved.
4. Registration is required for catering purposes.
5. Should registration not be received by the cut-off date (one week before prior to the event), additional late fees are applicable.
6. The meeting coordinator will send a confirmation email to serve as an acknowledgment of registration. No confirmation of attendance, no entry.
7.No refunds or credit will be issued if a delegate is unable to attend the meeting.
8. Certificates will be issued electronically within one week of the meeting, on condition that all payments are up to date.
- Account name: SAPRAA
- Type: Nedbank N5000 Current Account
- Branch: Randburg
- Branch code 198-405
- Account No. 1984437518
- Reference: YOUR COMPANY NAME/YOUR NAME AND SURNAME
10. Please E-MAIL a copy of the proof of payment, and breakdown of names and payments to firstname.lastname@example.org
11.Meeting fees are to cover the cost of the meeting, whether or not one attends lunch.
12. Copies of the presentations at meetings will be placed on the SAPRAA website – sapraa.org.za, unless expressly prohibited by the presenter.
If you need to submit an invoice to your company for payment of an event, please click and download the document below.