Terms and Conditions:
- SAPRAA is a non-profit organisation.
- No invoice can be issued by SAPRAA. Should an invoice be required to facilitate payment, please complete the Pro-forma template and submit to your finance department as necessary.
- No V.A.T. is involved.
- Registration is required for catering purposes.
- Should registration not be received by the cut-off date (one week before prior to the event), additional late fees are applicable.
- The meeting co-ordinator will send a confirmation email to serve as acknowledgement of registration. No confirmation of attendance, no entry.
- No refunds or credit will be issued if a delegate is unable to attend the meeting.
- Certificates will be issued electronically within one week of the meeting, on condition that all payments are up to date.
- BANKING DETAILS
Account name: SAPRAA
Type: Nedbank N5000 Current Account
Branch code 198-405
Account No. 1984437518
Reference: YOUR COMPANY NAME/YOUR NAME AND SURNAME
- Please E-MAIL a copy of the proof of payment, and breakdown of names and payments to Mathabo Mashiane at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meeting fees are to cover the cost of the meeting, whether or not one attends lunch.
- Copies of the presentations at meetings will be placed on the SAPRAA website – sapraa.org.za, unless expressly prohibited by the presenter.